2 + Years
The Senior Designer carries out the responsibilities of a Designer and due to their level of seniority, /she handles bigger projects and more complex analysis work in the Design team. He/She supports and guides more junior team members. He/She actively contributes to maintain a good team spirit and quality team work. He/She is responsible for delivering quality results on the projects, and in a timely and effective manner.
- Analyze clients’ requirements and research the feasibility as well as market trends for the design.
- Carry out all design activities focusing on User experience.
- Create wire frame: focus on User Interface and User Experience.
- Build visual design layouts: efficiency on Usability, pixel perfect design, aesthetic design, appropriate color combination, well aligned layout, innovative, creativity.
- Develop front end for the designs: HTML and CSS should be W3C validate (except some projects), well minimal and managed markup, CSS should be high level engineering coding.
- Integrate front end development: programming logic should understand and integrate.
- Test browser compatibility: test five browsers with their up to 3 previous versions: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari.
- Design and develop front end for responsive web design: well managed layout in all devices.
- Fix bugs at all steps of the process: Fast and efficient problem solving.
- Support and coach less senior and junior team members.
- Actively contribute to develop and improve the corporate knowledge base (best practices, knowledge sharing across the whole organization).
- Teamwork: proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team mem-bers; demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results; share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in Relevant field.
- Demonstrated 3-5 years of work experience in Web Design and Development;
- Solid knowledge of PHP/ASP.NET programming and Java Script;
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and CorelDraw;
- Proficiencies in HTML/HTML 5, Web 3.0 and CSS 3;
- Solid knowledge of Open Source Web applications such as Joomla, SageFrame, WordPress, Magento is an advantage;
- Sketching and illustration skills is an advantage;
- Able to design reusable objects and to understands browser specific compatibility issues;
- Understand the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments and object oriented design;
- Able to deal handle sensitive information and to communicate tactfully;
- Innovative, creative, efficient communicator
- Solid problem solving skills;
- Ability to coach and guide more junior team members;
- Fluent in English.
Full Time/Part Time
If this sounds like a party to you working along side some incredibly passionate professionals, we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation, before 25th May 2016, to: firstname.lastname@example.org