3 + Years
As a Project Manager you will carry out all the responsibilities of assigned project and due to their level of seniority, you will be handling bigger projects and more complex analysis work in the web Development team. You will be responsible for delivering quality results on the projects, and in a timely and effective manner.
- Play a role of Agile Product Owner, proxy to customer.
- Responsible for requirement building, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Responsible for process implementation and improvements.
- Responsible for quality assurance and control in accordance to project requirements.
- Responsible for risk identification and mitigation.
- Responsible for establishing clear ownership of project tasks, ensuring every team member has the required tool & support needed, and providing timely feedback.
- Set clear expectations, provide needed autonomy to team members, time monitor the progress and give recognition for results.
- Encourage, motivate and coordinate all team members for synergistic result.
- IT, Engineering or MBA Graduate with minimum 2 years of Project Management experience in software domain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – both English and Nepali.
- Leadership Skills – highly pro-active, self-motivated, self-organized, decision-maker, committed and an excellent team player.
- Sound Knowledge and experience on Project Management tools and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies, will be an added advantage.
- Software Development experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in Startups companies will be a plus.
- Innovative, creative, efficient communicator Solid problem solving skills;
If this sounds like a party to you working along side some incredibly passionate professionals, we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation, before 25th May 2016, to: firstname.lastname@example.org