3 + Years
We are looking for a candidate who wants to develop themselves in a challenging role where ownership and responsibility are given in return for ideas and dedication.We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our friendly and hardworking graphic design studio team. You’ll be enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure.
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest frontend technologies
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Selfmotivated, goaloriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & defacto standard plugins
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with WordPress coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code.
- Theme/template integration.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.
- Experience with creating responsive websites.
- Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.aculo.us an advantage.
- Able to work comfortably with OS X in an Apple Macintosh environment.
Full Time/Contract Based
If this sounds like a party to you working along side some incredibly passionate professionals, we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation, before 20th June 2016, to: email@example.com